Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Special #22

Twenty-two things I want to do this summer...

1. Do a stand up at WTAE and be proud of it.
2. Take a sushi making class.
3. Go to the Turks and Caicos with my mother.
4. Be happy working six days a week.
5. Come up with an interesting blog.
6. Formulate a business plan for "the idea."
7. Attend an important fundraising event in Pittsburgh.
8. Get all three of my roommates to like each other.
9. Improve self-confidence.
10. Go to the gym at least five days a week.
11. Go to a Pirates game.
12. Lose weight! I am in pretty good shape already, but it never hurts to exercise more!
13. Go to the top of the Cathedral of Learning at U. Pitt.
14. Get better at golfing.
15. Read five life improvement books.
16. Go to a concert.
17. Go to Ohiopyle State Park and go white water rafting again.
18. Play paintball.
19. Play tennis.
20. Go to a shooting range.
21. Go camping.
22. Positively affect as many people as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment