Friday, December 10, 2010

Snow Stuck!

Sibericuse, NY:  It started snowing around 9 p.m. on Friday December 3, 2010 if I remember correctly.  We were in a taxi on our way to test out our vocal abilities at a Karaoke bar called Singers.  By the time we left, snow was beginning to accumulate.  This would be the last time we would see that a concrete ground even existed.  The snow continued to fall...Saturday into Sunday into Monday into Tuesday into Wednesday.  The snow momentarily stopped on Wednesday.  And each day, I went outside to dig my car out because I knew that I was going to have to do my final story for my broadcast class on Thursday.  When I woke up Thursday morning, I made the decision to postpone my graffiti story until next semester.  There was no way I was going to get my car out of my parking lot.  This obstacle immediately sparked a story idea:  Syracuse University Off-Campus Residents Stuck Shoveling Out... 


No comments:

Post a Comment