Thursday, November 18, 2010

Imagine Never Feeling Full...

7:30 a.m. :: wake up... 
8:30 a.m. :: interview with the Graduate Assistant of the Office of Engagement Programs at Hendricks Chapel at Syracuse University...
9:30 a.m. :: interview with the Public Relations Coordinator at the Food Bank of Central New York...
10:30 a.m. :: tried to interview people on the street (MOS=man on the street) about their donating practices...not one person talked to us.  My partner and I must have asked 12 people.  Some people said they were running late.  Others just said no.  One person said he could not talk about that issue...
11:30 a.m. :: put gas in my car, ate lunch, organized information in order to chose a clear focus, thought about what I was going to say in my stand-up...
12:30 p.m. :: interview with volunteers at the Elmwood Interfaith Pantry...
2:00 p.m. :: transcribed interviews, logged video, captured interviews and video into AVID...
4:00 p.m. :: began writing my story...
6:00 p.m. :: recorded voice tracks...
6:20 p.m. :: ran into my professor who suggest I change a few things and who also told me my script looked waayyyyyy too long...
6:30 p.m. :: re-wrote script...re-re-re-wrote...re-re-re-re-wrote...re-tracked voice tracks...
7:00 p.m. :: edited package...
8:00 p.m. :: exported package and left Newhouse at 8:02 p.m.!!!
Finished writing the web version of my story a little after 10 p.m.
12:00 a.m. :: bedtime...

Favorite part of my day=talking to men and women over the age of 80 about their love for volunteering...

No comments:

Post a Comment